[Magdalen] Quebec City.

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sat Jan 10 05:13:47 UTC 2015

Quebec is officially unilingual Francophone, and a good many Québécois(es) speak little or no English -- just as the majority of Anglo Canadians can't function in French.  True bilingualism exists in places where the two populations actually mix:  Western Quebec, parts of Eastern Ontario, New Brunswick -- Susan H. will know more.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain