[Magdalen] Heather Cook out on bail

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 12:53:51 UTC 2015

If you search Heather Cook Mark Hansen (via Google) you'll
get a GTS piece about her consecration. Hansen is standing
to her left.

His Linkedin page displays a semaphor of red flags.

And you only have to pay 10% of bail, usually. Not 100%. But
you forfeit if the person doesn't come to court. Which is
why the bail gets set higher if there's risk of flight. And, on the
whole, I'd rather go to, say, Paraguay than go to prison,
-M