[Magdalen] Annual Meetings, votes, was test

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 20:20:14 UTC 2015

In a message dated 1/20/2015 3:04:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

I can  say the best was at St Mark's Glendale, where we were members for a
few  years>>>>

I presume this is Saint Mark's Glendale, CA.

What a lovely parish both physically with a ravishing building and  with
a great, diversified membership!

It's the only Episcopal church I've seen with a bona fide triptych.   It
appears
to have been placed in front of an original wooden reredos, and to  consist
of paintings (no statues).

Did St. Mark's close or open the triptych seasonally?

David Strang.