[Magdalen] Need chairs for nave!

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:26:52 UTC 2015

In the summer we have our services in the cloister (more like a back porch
really, but it's called the cloister). It's beautiful, shaded and breezy
with roses blooming outside the unglazed windows. I can't go, really, and
I'm not the only one. Once the chairs are in place, there's no way to bring
a walker in. And no arms on the chairs. Sad, really.
-M, in the cell phone lot at the airport, waiting for the gf

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com