[Magdalen] Whoops. We've got the Southern slavers' battle flag in the Nat...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 00:47:24 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/30/2015 3:40:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

David,  they might be converts from *a* different denomination, but how many
of  them have attended services in, say, an Orthodox church, a Mormon
chapel,  an African-American church of any denomination (if white), a
Quaker
meeting, a predominantly Hispanic church of any flavor (if Anglo),  a
Pentecostal church, etc,.along the way if they didn't come from  those
backgrounds? Those differences need to be noted, especially during
training.>>>>>

I've been there and done that for all of the above.  Maybe I should  have
applied for seminary......NOT.

David Strang.