[Magdalen] Am I a troll?

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 06:55:42 UTC 2015

Judy, I debated whether to respond...but I really must, if only to say
Bravo and Amen.

You said it all and to perfection!

I only wish that here in South Africa we could also say "it is over",
because in this country "it" hasn't even properly begun. But that's another
story.

On a different note: Happy Canada Day to our Canadian list-sibs. If Canada
can get along, there's hope for the rest of us!

Sally D