[Magdalen] Am I a troll?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:06:30 UTC 2015

Sally, if South Africa hadn't had the Truth and Reconciliation hearings, I
can only imagine how much worse things would have been in your country! I
think that went a long way in giving South Africa a fresh start. Perhaps
those need to be held in various places for other things as well.

Speaking of which, I understand that Canada is now holding Truth and
Reconciliation hearings concerning the treatment of First Nations peoples.
Some of what I am hearing (much of it via a friend in Edmonton who is
socially active in various causes) is sickening, but no more so than what
would come out if the US held such hearings, which Lord only knows needs to
be done!