[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:43:15 UTC 2015

So, Ross and potential wife no. ???, on the old sitcom, Friends,
couldn't have been married in those church ruins, anyway? So, it wasn't
all Rachel's fault for showing up! (Never saw the series 'til in
syndication and watched with my late mother who enjoyed it, thinking
Joey was "so cute.")

Peace,
Jo