[Magdalen] Here We Go Again.

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Jul 4 19:55:09 UTC 2015

Not just a dozen - the hymnal should, IMO, have hymns in many languages, particularly English and Spanish - maybe even English and Spanish verses to most hymns.

But I brought it up as identifying a trend, at least in the south, not saying what could be done now.  St. Bede’s has both Spanish BCPs and El Himnario.

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net