[Magdalen] Here We Go Again.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 5 07:39:22 UTC 2015

On 05/07/2015 05:17, James Oppenheimer-Crawford wrote:
> If it has everything that could ever possibly be utilized, including all
> those esoteric things nobody but two or three hermits in Alberta every use,
> then that's what I'm talking about.
>
> I do not see any reason it should cost anything.

It takes time (and hence money) to do the coding to make it
user-friendly.  This side of the pond we have had Visual Liturgy for a
number of years and through a number of editions.  Niw we have Visual
Liturgy Live https://www.visualliturgylive.net/index.aspx?id=1 .  You
pay for initial access and then there's an annual subscription to bring
you new material and updates on the calendar.

This was invaluable when I was in the parish but I have not renewed my
subscription. I can still use it but don't get the updates. Having said
that I also have hard copy of the various books so I can flick through
more easily to find the material I want to include. The one thing I do
not have in hard copy is the ordinal.

Roger