[Magdalen] Grammar Nightmare.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Jul 10 13:14:30 UTC 2015

True, the language (Wampanoag) died out, but it has been revived:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessie_Little_Doe_Baird and
http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/we-still-live-here/

Up here in Vermont, there are (unlike Massachusetts) few Indian place names.
The only one which comes to mind is the Winooski ("Onion" in Abenaki) River.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com