[Magdalen] Grammar Nightmare.

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:17:09 UTC 2015

I was just over at the Wampanoag museum in Mashpee on Wednesday; having
visited the Pilgrim monument in Provincetown on Tuesday, my visiting friend
and I wanted to get the other point of view.  I picked up a copy of the CD
 "We Still Live Here," which I hope to view this weekend.  The docent at
the museum said that the word "chipmunk" came from Wampanoag, although
Wikipedia attributes  it to Odawa (Ottawa) language.

Eleanor