[Magdalen] Latin Invasion?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:46:26 UTC 2015

In times of uncertainty, that which seems to provide certainty, the more
absolute the better, seems to capture the restless - in religion and in
society... (or as disastrously mixed here in the US both at once... such as
the God-wants-me-to-be-President, on down)

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr