[Magdalen] Latin Invasion?

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 16 02:50:06 UTC 2015

Scott,

I think you are just young enough not to remember those prayers from your
RC days. They are the Leonine Prayers that were said after every Low Mass.
They were prescribed by Pope Leo XIII in the 1880's or so and continued to
the early 1960's. They also used to be called the Prayers for the
Conversion of Russia; I don't know whether that was the original purpose; I
think not I think it was a reaction to the Bolshevik Revolution  The Prayer
to St. Michael the Archangel was part of them

Joe Cirou