[Magdalen] BSA

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:24:42 UTC 2015

Some of the countries that have had women lead them also have had more
women in other roles we still see as male-dominated. There's no reason
to think a woman could not step up to what is required of a president,
nor to think she wouldn't endure what comes her way as president. Yet
in the USA the unjustifiable attitude is still out there that a man is
somehow stronger and more stable to handle that tough job.

In some ways I think the USA electorate is less ready for a woman as
president than ever. For starters, half of the electorate has gone
insane. I'm not optimistic.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA