[Magdalen] She's leaving church

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 19:53:28 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/2/2015 3:13:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

I'm  pretty much over it too.>>>>.

I'm interested in those who are having trouble with the institutional
church and with those who call themselves Christian.

My problems, as I have said before, are, I think, much more  fundamental
than that, and have to do with, as John Luc Picard says, "Space.   The
Final Frontier."

When we are treated, it seems weekly, to more spectacular pictures  and
information about our universe, and realize that there are probably
millions of habitable planets and innumerable species habiting them,
how is it possible for us to buy the traditional theology?

I'm holding on, at this time, but I can see those of less ripe years
just simply opting out.

David Strang.