[Magdalen] She's leaving church

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:09:18 UTC 2015

Funny, I don't have trouble with Space. Well, traditional theology,
yeah.....but when you accept that as a way of trying to make a connection
with The Divine, instead of taking it literally.......I mean, who's to say
that "Let there be light" didn't sound an awful lot like a helluva Big
Bang? None of us was there, after all.