[Magdalen] Gap year (or more)

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 14:53:49 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/5/2015 9:05:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

Our Adam  chose the military and trained as a heavy equipment mechanic. He
made  pretty darn good money working for them for a long time. Can't do it
now  and is on extended leave for complicated reasons. If he does go back
he
could finish his term as an  instructor.>>>>>

The regional Army motor pool was just next to our apartment (third  floor
walk-up) in military housing in Frankfurt/M, Germany.  It wasn't as  noisy
as it sounds, and it came with an added interest:  It was the  practice
area for the local military bagpipers.  It was amusing to watch the  German
neighborhood react to the unfamiliar and exotic sound of bagpipes.

David Strang.