[Magdalen] Pentecost Blitzkrieg.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 6 00:01:55 UTC 2015

I certainly enjoyed that video. Cologne and the German Religious
Broadcasting have very interesting and enjoyable programs. That was quite a
feat to do the Schopfung Mass in a liturgical setting.The video didn't
quite get to the recessional. The Communion Hymn was a tune we sang in
school to Into Our Hearts O  Spirit Come and it was set in the Tower Music
for Brass that we used at our ordination in 1969. The brass quartet scaled
the bell tower of the seminary and played brass music the way it had been
originally imagined. I forget the composer

Joe