[Magdalen] And Did These Feet in Ancient (50 years) Times

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 15:15:51 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/6/2015 10:07:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

The new  Barbie has a flexible ankle, freeing her from those high heels
she' been
forced to wear for the past 50  years!>>>>>

Achilles tendonitis city.

I honestly don't know how women can keep from falling over in some
of these spikes.  There were middle-aged women at the local VAMC
who habitually wore 4" heels.  When I sometimes asked  about why they
tolerated the heels, the answer was usually along the lines that the  heels
made them feel "feminine and sexy."

I used to wear cowboy boots routinely, and had a large collection of  them
until their 2" - 3" heels gave me Achilles tendonitis.

I dated a black woman entertainer for many years, and she could
dance and do cartwheels with her 4" pumps on stage.

I should write a book.

David Strang.