[Magdalen] And Did These Feet in Ancient (50 years) Times

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:28:06 UTC 2015

I don't wear heels. Ever. Last time I did was at my friend Christie's
wedding, and they were very small ones, 1 1/2 inches. I have since sent
them to Goodwill. I am old enough to dress as I please.

My brother the doctor has always worn cowboy boots. He's quite short but I
don't think that's the reason. He says they're just the most comfortable
for him. He's also bowlegged. Of course now that he's had bilateral knee
replacements he may not, at least not for the foreseeable future.