[Magdalen] Shock in Situ.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:13:19 UTC 2015

David, I thought I had relayed all this some years back when I visited
there while we were in Madison during the weekend of my 40th HS reunion.
It was a shock to me at the time, especially since I had sung in that
choir. However, it is a damn miracle the place is still alive, as a priest
of the 70s caused such a split in the congregation that it nearly died a
horrible, lingering death. It was quite awhile coming back, apparently,
but made it, and by the time I visited was breathing pretty easily again. I
didn't recognize anybody in the congregation when I visited except one man,
and he had some dementia and didn't remember me.