[Magdalen] Sons (and Daughters) of Norway.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:17:25 UTC 2015

My dad's first business partner came to the US as a child when he and his
family walked across the frozen Detroit River in the 1920s.

Our immigration policies have always been quirky. I'm still shaking my head
at how many professionals we seek to employ and and then make citizens and
that we have not dealt with the born in the US babies (no I'm not a believer
that this is always deliberate, but it is something that can be more
defined, IMO).

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck