[Magdalen] Calvary, Pittsburgh

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:07:48 UTC 2015

Have you ever thought of asking lay people to undertake a ministry
of hospitality? Scheduled (like ushers). You must have a few extroverts
in the congregation somewhere who'd be able to approach visitors
without shame or distress.

I never go to coffee hour because, as I've said before, the smell of
coffee disgusts me. But the other side of that affliction is that I could
*always* find it ... you can smell the darned thing from a mile away.
-M

In a message dated 6/15/2015 10:20:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,