[Magdalen] Recycling

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:39:01 UTC 2015

deposit bottles are usually returned to grocery stores for .05 or .10 cents
Most people have recycling associated with their trash pick up, so I'm not
sure how that would work with you... if you are staying at a hotel, you
could inquire about whether they offer recycling.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck