[Magdalen] Proposed Property Settlement in Episcopal Litigation Turned Down

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:58:41 UTC 2015

England doesn't really have a tradition of giving (like ours). So English
people tend to get very confused about this stuff.

They don't have a tradition of fund-raising, either, which is related and
even more critical.

When I die, I'll be leaving much moolah to the church. My grandmother did
the same. And to the church structured as I know it, not some pretend
church, the Church of the Cagey Usurper.

When I get home later today I'll hunt down an article about a local church
who suffered and then, with the help of the local press and the FBI,
prevailed.
-M