[Magdalen] Anglican Evangelicals.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Jun 17 02:56:54 UTC 2015

This has not been my experience in the local (Mass.) Methodist Church.
Worship is fairly formal and much like Morning Prayer - very much like a
very low Church Episcopal, I'd say. Main difference is all those old 19th c.
Evangelical hymns I've never heard before. I've never experienced a dialogue
sermon in the Methodist Church. (OTOH, we did have one last Sunday at the
Episcopal Church in Montpelier - but that's unusual).

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com