[Magdalen] Enjoying a colleague's accent

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 22:10:26 UTC 2015

None of them had Texas accents. Most of them were from the west coast
or NYC. The women all talked with a bit of Connecticut lock-jaw.

And I don't have a Boston accent. I have a Maine accent.

The gf, who's from Virginia but doesn't have a Virginia accent, is
like Henry Higgins. She can listen to a southerner and tell where
they grew up. Those are all southern accents to me. But I can do
the same wth New England accents.
-M

On Friday, June 19, 2015, Lynn Ronkainen <housto