[Magdalen] Anglican Evangelicals.

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 20 13:49:15 UTC 2015

For a while I thought of converting after retirement.  Then I heard most of Joan's relatives were no longer practising RC and Benedict XVI took two actions that really turned me off.  One was the Ordinariate and the other was the new "English" translation of the Missal. I put "English" in quotes because it isn't even good English anywhere in the world.
Roger