[Magdalen] slow cooker pork shoulder

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:04:19 UTC 2015

All I did was put the pork shoulder in the slow cooker and pour the sauce
over it, put the lid on, turn it on low, and walk away for about 6 hours or
so. But if the pork shoulder is bigger than 4 lbs you might want to turn it
on high for a couple of hours and then turn it down for the rest of the
cook time. When it was done I took the pork out, shredded it, and returned
it to the sauce. Served with rice and beans.