[Magdalen] Listmeet follow-up

Susan Hutchinson shutchinsonca at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:23:15 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-21, at 4:27 AM, ROGER STOKES wrote:

> The Circle Route is also out for me because I would be driving a rental car so cannot take it across the border.
> Roger

I've driven rental cars across the border on many occasions, Roger. As long as you are using a major provider and are returning to the same dealer I don't see a problem (the drop off rate usually being substantial). It is a long drive, but very beautiful at the right time of year, giving you a very real experience of what wilderness Canada is really like. You will see lots and lots of trees, rocks and water!

blessings
Susan (who has driven over Superior even in the winter!)

The Rev. Susan Hutchinson
604-319-7148
shutchinsonca at gmail.com