[Magdalen] Women's World Cup

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 25 22:55:46 UTC 2015

I hadn't noticed Holiday but I had noticed Rapinoe as an inspiration on
the field.  She will be major loss in the next round.  As for
representation of different international federations, Europe is bigger
than the rest which is why they had eight teams in the group stage - a
third of the totasl qualifying teams.

Roger