[Magdalen] If I stood up and put weight on the legs, the cramps went away immediately.

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:43:28 UTC 2015

I have essentially quit drinking anything because of leg cramps.  I've
never been a liquor drinker.  Red wine was my beverage of choice for
years.  In my younger years, I drank lots and lots of red wine,  After 50,
I drank less and less, but still would have up to 2 glasses nightly with
dinner.  After 60, the cramps set in with having to jump out of bed and
walk around to smooth out the muscles and take the pain away.  The
association between a glass or 2 of red wine and leg cramps could not be
denied.  So in the last several years, I found myself drinking less and
less.  And, having fewer and fewer nights of leg cramps.  Now, I go weeks,
months without having a glass of wine and have no trouble with leg cramps.
Color me thankful to have discovered the cause of the cramping.  I drink
water with lemon when I'm in a former wine-drinking setting.

Ginga