[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 06:18:05 UTC 2015

Jim

Absolutely fine by me. I didn't see this discussion as foisting my view but
 explaining my view.

Clearly we see Scripture in a different light.

It was not my intention to offend you (and others) who felt  otherwise.

But in such a  forum I do feel it is important to explain "the reason  for
the hope we have within us"

Blessings
Martin