[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 07:00:23 UTC 2015

It my have happened and was recorded in the Bible but it isn't   Biblical
model.

Indeed this is the very mistake Martin Luther (for whom I have the utmost
respect) and Philip Melanchthon made in allowing the bigamous marriage of
Philip  of Hesse.

The Biblical model is given in Gen 2 as Jesus himself said.

It is a bit like misapplying Job and then claiming all pain comes from the
devil.

Blessings
Martin