[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:09:44 UTC 2015

I don't understand the reasoning behind it AT ALL! Seems ridiculous to me
for a whole lot of reasons. I seem to recall that Orthodox Jewish weddings
are *supposed* to take place outdoors, and in some ultra-orthodox sects,
are often done in the evening under the stars. for some reason which at
present escapes me.