[Magdalen] Kaddish [was Re: RIP Leonard Nimoy

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:09:41 UTC 2015

Nobody should quote the Daily Squaller as a "reliable" source. It's
like quoting Fox News, aka Faux Noise, or breitbart.com, otherwise known as
breitbarf.

Many of the American Jews emigrating to Israel are extremely orthodox
right-wingers who will settle on the West Bank, or try to. Bibi's kind of
people, and IMNSHO (and that of my dear Israeli friends who have lived
there since the 1960s) the people who are ruining the country.