[Magdalen] whose theology is this?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 23:06:04 UTC 2015

Ginga, one does not heal from PTSD (for that is what you have) easily or
even completely. You have probably counseled clients to that effect, but
it's hard to counsel oneself. Be gently with yourself and recognize that.

That said, I would have been horrified myself and might even have walked
out, or at the very least have said something not polite. It seems that the
older I get, the less tolerance i have for what I consider bovine
excrement, to put it politely. I'm afraid I'm going to become an
intolerable old woman.