[Magdalen] Kaddish [was Re: RIP Leonard Nimoy

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:34:05 UTC 2015

Well, some VA churches still sing both, even at Eucharist!  And I was
startled yesterday when I visited a church where I served for several
months last year.  I hadn't sat in the congregation before, so I never paid
much attention to the placement of the American and Episcopal flags, except
that I knew they were in front.  But the American flag is positioned
directly behind the pulpit, so it's the backdrop for the priest during the
sermon. Same for the Episcopal flag on the other side behind the lectern. I
don't think they should be up front, period, nor should the American flag
be carried in procession, but that's not my call if I'm just supplying.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.