[Magdalen] The cat is caught

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 02:45:13 UTC 2015

They might....or not. You never know. One of these days he's going to mess
with the wrong person's cat.....or the wrong person. We're having problems
with the dogs down the hill and S/O informed one of the dogs' humans that
the next time they came up here it was going to be pepper spray. Maybe when
one of them comes home crying and pawing at its eyes they will get the idea.