[Magdalen] "Formal Speech"

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:35:07 UTC 2015

Then there are the interesting changes that don't annoy as much as make me go "hmm." And feel old. Young guys these days seem to like strings of yeahs..."You know that bar next to the park?" "Oh, yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah..." And everyone loves starting sentences with "So..." Not wrong, just odd to this old timer.

Sent from my iPad