[Magdalen] Cowboy pizza.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:58:24 UTC 2015

Never heard of it here in VA either. Pizza has sort of been off the menu,
except for our "free" days, for a long time here. We had a major pizza pig
out the night we got to Florida, though, because we had basically had a
long day with minimal food since breakfast, owing to our flight schedule,
and our hotel turned out to be in a food desert of sorts.....pizza or
Cracker Barrel. We opted for pizza.

I was introduced to olives when I was four. I took to them immediately,
possibly because I seem to have been born with a savory rather than a sweet
tooth. So much so, in fact, that my mother had to hide the jar of olives in
the refrigerator and severely restrict me from the relish dish at holiday
gatherings, which was the usual time when such things were served. Leftover
olives in our house just did not happen. My brothers thought I was crazy.
(They still do, but for different reasons.)