[Magdalen] Magnificat / music group

L Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:59:59 UTC 2015

I read this today and know that this group has been discussed in the pub so
thought I'd post it here:
Lynn, sitting with my display  near the refectory at VTS today and tomorrow

Episcopal Arts Series: Magnificat

The Episcopal Art Series of the Diocese of Virginia is proud to present
Magnificat, live in concert on Wed., April 15, in Richmond.

Magnificat is one of the world's premier vocal ensembles,internationally
acclaimed for its sophisticated, historically-informed performance of
Renaissance choral masterpieces. Equally at home in concert hall and
recording studio, the ensemble has established a reputation for innovative
programming, presenting previously undiscovered works alongside familiar
repertoire in a fresh context.

Tickets are $25 and may be purchased online or at the door.

--

www.ichthysdesigns.com