[Magdalen] We did it!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:01:25 UTC 2015

The very first Wisconsin hockey team was loaded with guys I went to high
school with. Actually, my high school (Madison West) used to vie with
Rhinelander for the state championship pretty much annually back in the
day. I think that's changed now and the high school hockey matrix has moved
farther west to Memorial HS, which was built in the 1960s. As for UW
hockey, they recruit nationally and internationally and now have a kick-ass
women's team as well.