[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:36:30 UTC 2015

This is a wise observation. One woman I knew couldn't succeed
in anything that involved group process. She just couldn't listen,
had no empathy, didn't understand at all.

I well remember her telling me that her psychiatrist had warned
her against group therapy. It won't surprise you she thought of
that as acknowledgement of her superiority. At one point she
was in court-ordered AA and all she learned from it was how
much worse everyone else was than she was.
-M