[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Fri Mar 20 03:29:18 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Lynn Ronkainen <houstonklr at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If something *works* for one person in 1,000, it is a success for that 1.

And that's important.  AA does work for some.  And for those people, it is
very special.

As Senior Warden, I recently attended an AA meeting to receive a 40 year
"chip" from the group that has been meeting in our parish hall for 40
years.  A couple of the speakers had been attending AA meetings there since
the beginning.  In their minds, AA was/is a life line.  Who can argue with
that?

But AA is not for everybody.  It is a shame that so many people think
otherwise.

Mike M.