[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:06:36 UTC 2015

Is that the drug formerly marketed as Antabuse?  Some alcoholics in the
past drank anyway, thinking the resulting nausea and vomiting were a small
price to pay.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.