[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:32:39 UTC 2015

I left AA after 8 years.  My home group had started using the big big book
(Bible) more than the big book and I was really tired of all the
fundamentalist "God talk" that had taken away from the sound advice of
another alcoholic.  I studied before I left, and found Rational Recovery.
rational.org
RR in a nutshell: http://rational.org/pdf_files/AVntshl.pdf

It's similar to smart recovery...and makes perfect sense to this alcoholic.

+++
Grace & peace,
Rev. Jon Egger, Deacon Emeritus
Old Trinity Parish, Independence, MO