[Magdalen] Awake

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Mar 23 16:06:49 UTC 2015

Still over a foot of snow up here in the frozen tundra. Yesterday & today
will (hopefully) be the last really cold days of the season. Back in Mass.,
we'd normally have daffodils out by now - we'll see if the snow is melted
enough for that when I go back there on Friday.

Meanwhile, upstairs under the lights tomatoes & broccoli are up, while other
stuff (squash, pumpkins, peppers, etc.) get started today.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com