[Magdalen] Eau Claire Consecrates 6th Bishop.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:15:42 UTC 2015

The issue of reunification reminds me of an older couple who came to see a
lawyer to discuss getting a divorce, something they had been apparently
planning for some time.

The lawyer, noting their somewhat advanced age, wondered aloud why at this
point in time they were seeking a divorce.

"We wanted to wait until the children died."

Perhaps these clergy want to wait until the diocese dies....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford